Summer Playscheme 2020

  • 09 June 2020
  • by

We hope to open for the summer playscheme BUT have to wait for government guidance and for the school we use to confirm its available for us to use.

We will have to limit numbers if we open and will be offering NO off site trips due to social distancing.

We have booking forms available to download or we can send/email one. We are asking for no payments to be made until we know for sure if we can open or not.

Please get in touch if you require further information.