We will be adding a Corna Virus policy to our list on here.
It is available on all sites if you wish to read a paper copy.
We are staying open unless schools close then we will be left with no choice but to close.
Here is our action plan.. It will change daily as here more information.
1) Usual Procedure of parents dropping off their children to settings
2) Parents not to send their child to club if they are unwell with a temperature of 37.8 or higher or show flu like symptoms.
3) Parents not to send their child to club if their child has a dry persistent cough.
4) If any child develops any of these symptoms whilst at club we will call Parents and request they are collected immediately.
5) If any of the above symptoms are shown the child must be kept at home for the next 14 days.
6) If a parent is showing and flu like symptoms the child should not attend school or club.
7) The same Procedure as above will also apply to staff members to protect.
8) If a high number of staff are off, we may have to merge sites or rooms we use.
9) If a child is absent from club due to illness or due to parents choosing to self-isolate fees will still be charged.
10) If we are made to close by the government or Health England no fees will be charged.
11) Managers and staff to encourage the awareness of good personal hygiene to staff, children and parents.
12) Extra cleaning to take place each session, All equipment used to be wiped over with anti-bacterial wipes/spray